In this episode, Tom talks about journaling as a very useful method for looking after ourselves, emotionally, mentally and spiritually.
- Journaling is a very useful method for looking after ourselves emotionally, mentally, and spiritually.
- Journaling is writing your thoughts down on paper.
- Journaling helps gain clarity of thinking.
- Simple headings you can use to start your journal.
- I will let go of…
- I am grateful for…
- I will focus on…
- Free form writing is another useful method to writing your journal.
- Journaling helps keep us sane.
- Spending too much time in your head is not useful. Get things out of your head by writing a journal.
- There are many ways and styles of writing a journal. It’s all about just doing it!
- Journaling helps maintain our emotional, mental, and spiritual state together.
- Mind mapping and drawing images are two other techniques to start a journal.
- As leaders, we need to ensure that we are keeping ourselves in a good space so that we can effectively lead our followers, our families, and our communities.
- Putting together a podcast is a great way of not just sharing your thoughts but also articulating those in a way that gives insights.
- Have you tried journaling? How did you find it? If you haven’t, try it.
- What journaling method do you find useful for you?