What is Conscious Ageing?
Conscious Ageing is being aware of how we are transitioning through the stages of life.
Why is Conscious Ageing important?
Many societies around the world are experiencing ageing populations and the effects of longer life spans. This raises a number of important issues about the way in which we live and age as we journey through this inevitable process.
How can we tap in the wisdom that has been acquired, how can we be elders with in our communities? How can we mentor and be conscious of the legacy that we leave?
- Workshops – Explore various themes related to Conscious Ageing and delve into how to make it a more empowered experience through conversation, self enquiry, breath work and meditation.
- Retreats – Offer the opportunity for a deep exploration of the topic of Conscious Ageing and a safe space to reflect on the key issues and broaden perspectives around it.
- Consulting – Assisting organisations to deal with issues pertaining to ageing populations and preparing for retirement.
- Speaking – Keynote speaking on Conscious Ageing, why it is relevant and important and the main areas of our lives affected by Conscious Ageing.
- Executive Transition Coaching – Helping people prepare for the transition to retirement after Executive careers.
Contact us to find out how we can help you.