Unconscious bias impacts day-to-day business decisions and outcomes and is reflected in lower levels of productivity, output, profit and sustainable growth. The impact can be seen in business transactions, teamwork, decision-making and talent management.
Unconscious Bias Training Outcomes
- Improved talent sourcing, recruitment and staff retention
- Improved relationships and trust within organisations
- Improved teamwork and collaboration
- Increased success in new markets
- Improved innovation and appreciation of different perspectives
Unconscious Bias programs are delivered through 1-day, 2-day and 3-day workshops specifically tailored to the industry and needs of each client. The program contains a combination of experiential learning that is engaging, practical, and action-based. All programs include the application of strategies and theories covered that meet participant-specific issues and challenges.
Recognising bias is one part of the Cultural Synergies training strategy. In addition to this, we equip our participants with the skills to manage their biases and appreciate the wider impact that they have on business relationships and business results.
Contact us to find out how we can help you.