Development Manager, HP
Executive Cultural Coaching supports the ongoing growth of current and potential leaders in the development of their cultural intelligence. Cultural Intelligence can be the difference between a good domestic leader and an effective global leader.
Dr. Tom Verghese works with clients in a multitude of locations and industries. His extensive global experience affords Tom the ability to deliver clients with a unique approach that is both personal, professional and results-driven.
Benefits of Executive Cultural Coaching
- Reduces stress and anxiety. It can be lonely at the top. A supportive coach asks challenging questions, offers new perspectives and improves strategic thinking and performance
- Improves relationships. Cultural Coaching provides strategies and develops frameworks for building relationships with key stakeholders
- Creates awareness. It provides valuable professional and personal insights into behavioural patterns
- Develops a greater understanding of what is working well and what is not in real time and through regular feedback. The promotion of self-reflection improves job performance
- Clarity of vision and attainable goals that are measurable
- Retain and develop the current talent pool and future leaders
- Improve and develop relational skills that are culturally appropriate for global success
- Deeper understandings of how to motivate individuals and teams in other cultural settings. Expand knowledge and understanding of behaviours that may be limiting from a cultural perspective
- Identifies performance issues, by discussing objectives, clarifying expectations and formulating outcomes in collaboration with the client.
Executive Cultural Coaching training programs are structured in 3, 6, 9 or 12 month periods. Programs utilise a range of diagnostic tools, offer regular evaluation and frequent feedback. The approach is a combination of face-to-face meetings, job shadowing (if required), email and telephone support.